Girl Scouts/Boy Scouts/Youth Group Instructions:
The Battle of Perryville 155th Anniversary
October 7-8, 2017
1) Registration Form - Fill out the form by either typing or printing legibly. Registration must be returned using the original form provided on the website. Upon receipt of the registration form and payment your leader/contact person will be sent a confirmation with instructions.
2) Registration Fees - The registration fee is $5.00 per person: youth and adults. Scout/Youth Group participants with passes will be able to attend activities and battles on both days, as well as, enter the museum for no extra charge.
3) Waivers - As you will notice, the waiver form is included on the website. Filling out and signing waivers is the most time-consuming aspect of the on–site check in process. If possible, please have all waivers pre-signed and on file to expedite the on–site processing. Waivers will also be available at the event check in.
4) Mailing - Complete registration packets should be mailed to:
Make checks payable to Kentucky State Treasurer
5) Deadlines - Registration must be postmarked by or on September 24, 2017. THERE WILL BE NO LATE REGISTRATIONS OR WALK ONS FOR THIS EVENT. IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FULL EVENT ADMISSION.
Once the information is received, the names will be entered into a database and the waivers will be filed by troop. In return, leader or contact person will receive a confirmation letter with the number of registered participants. Leader or contact person will be responsible for distributing the passes to each group member.
For Registration Questions: